Most popular

How to apply for fostering at the Humane Society?

How to apply for fostering at the Humane Society?

Send the completed application and required documentation to [email protected] or fax to: 519-745-3224. PLEASE NOTE: We must receive the application and required documentation before we can consider your application to foster.

What can you do for Humane Society of United States?

There are more than 60 unique ways to volunteer with the Humane Society of the United States—from helping out at our care centers and serving with our rescue and response teams to organizing events and grassroots outreach in your community and more.

Where can I find EEO materials for Humane Society?

All EEO materials can be found at the U.S. Department of Labor . The Humane Society of the United States is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.

Is the Humane Society of the US an equal opportunity employer?

The Humane Society of the United States is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.

How can I support the Humane Society of the United States?

There’s a way for you to support the Humane Society of the United States and feel confident that you have dependable income in your retirement years. You can do this with a charitable gift annuity. This popular planned gift can provide you with secure lifetime payments and allow us to further our work on behalf of all animals.

How to adopt an animal from Whatcom Humane Society?

Adopters must complete an adoption application and be able to fulfill the adoption requirements necessary in order to be considered or approved for adoption. Application forms for specific animals can be submitted online or may be downloaded (Adobe Acrobat PDF files) below.

How old do you have to be to adopt an animal from the Humane Society?

Have your landlord’s permission to bring an animal onto his/her property. Be at least 18 years of age and have verifiable identification. Have the consent of all adults in your household. Complete an application and discuss it with an adoption counselor.

How to surrender animal at Fox Valley Humane Association?

Animal Surrender will be by appointment only. Please call 920-733-1717 ext 100 to speak with a staff member. Stray Animals will continue to be accepted. If you find a stray animal please call your local law enforcement agency, Constable or Animal Control Officer for pickup and transport to the Fox Valley Humane Association.