How can I check my ration card name in Maharashtra?
How can I check my ration card name in Maharashtra?
- 1 How can I check my ration card name in Maharashtra?
- 2 How can I check my ration card status?
- 3 How can I download ration card in Maharashtra?
- 4 How can I get SRC number?
- 5 How can I check my ration card mobile number?
- 6 How can I activate my ration card online in Maharashtra?
- 7 How can I change my name on ration card online in Maharashtra?
- 8 How can I register my mobile number in ration card online?
- 9 How to track Mumbai ration card application status?
- 10 When was tri colour ration card scheme introduced?
The government of Maharashtra has shared information about the process of looking at the name in the ration card list through the official website mahafood.gov.in in online mode. Like other states in Maharashtra, APL, BPL list is made on the basis of a family’s economic status and a number of family members.
How can I check my ration card status?
Visit the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (https://fcs.up.gov.in/). List When you are taken to the homepage, click on the “NFSA eligibility list” which you will see on the right side of the page. After you open the link, you will see a list of districts in Uttar Pradesh.
How can I download ration card in Maharashtra?
Visit the Government of Maharashtra- Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department. On the left-hand side of the page, click on ‘Download’. Proceed to download ‘Form 14 – Change in the ration card’. Get a printout of the form and fill it with the correct details and submit it to the concerned department.
How can I check my Indian ration card status?
How to Check Ration Card Application status
- You can check the status of your ration card by visiting the official website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state.
- Generally, under E-services on the website, you will find the option of checking the status of your ration card application status.
How can I check my name in ration card?
How to search name on ration card list
- Select Uttar Pradesh from NFSA portal.
- The National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list will pop-up on your screen.
- Choose the district –> Town –> Area/ Urban.
- The shopkeeper’s list will appear on your screen.
How can I get SRC number?
How to register online to get Seafarer Registration Number (SRN)
- Go to www.poea.gov.ph – scroll down and find Online Services, then choose Online Registration for Seafarers or just Click Here Then click on Create Account on top of the Page.
- Create an Account Form will be displayed.
How can I check my ration card mobile number?
On Official website there is a notice regarding linking mobile number to TNPDS Ration card as stated below. Call the toll-free numbers to get your mobile number registered: 1967. 1800-425-5901.
How can I activate my ration card online in Maharashtra?
Step 1: The user has to visit the official web portal of mahafood.gov.in in this portal of Government of Maharashtra. Step 2: Then applicants have to click on the download link available on the home page. Step 4: Now, download or take a printout of application form from the portal.
How can I check my ration card details online in Maharashtra?
How to check Maharashtra Ration card Status 2021
- To check the status of the ration card, you will have to go to the official website mahafood.gov.in.
- After that, on the home page, you will get an option to check the ration card status.
- You have to click on the option to check the status.
How can I download ration card online?
Download UP Ration Card Go to the official website of the department of food and supplies. https://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx. On the homepage, click on the eligibility list of the NFSA. The next page will ask you the search by ration card number or by ration card from other details.
How can I change my name on ration card online in Maharashtra?
- Application form.
- Original ration card.
- Name of Member to be added/removed.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof Of identify (any one) – Election Card , PAN Card, Driving license, Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate)
How can I register my mobile number in ration card online?
How to Change Your Mobile Number in Ration Card
- Visit the official website of National Food Security Portal, Delhi: nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Register/Change of Mobile No’ under ‘Citizen’s Corner’
- You will be directed to a new webpage.
- Enter Aadhaar number or NFS ID of the head of household.
- Key in ration card number.
How to track Mumbai ration card application status?
Mumbai Ration Card Status After the application of the Mumbai Ration Card is submitted online, you will get a Reference Number allotted to your name. It is a number that you can use to track down the status of your Ration Card application. Use your Reference number to track the status of your Ration Card application.
Who is given Aay ration card in Mumbai?
*Government has issued a Circular on 11/9/2009 to all concerned officers about giving AAY ration cards on priority to HIV/AIDS persons and Leprosy Affected Persons whose names are included in BPL lists and within the target. In Mumbai AAY cards were issued to shelter less people.5159.
How to apply for a new ration card?
What is Ration Card Verification To Apply for a new Ration card, the applicant has to visit the nearest Food and Civil Supplies (FCS) department. After filling the form he/she must submit it to the officials in the office. The applicant must also submit the proof documents along with the application form.
When was tri colour ration card scheme introduced?
The affluent Families do not purchase fod grains under PDS and therefore with a view to curb diversion of food grains and to provide more food grains to the needy families, the State Govt introduced Tri colour ration card scheme w.e.f. 1st May,1999. Accordingly, as per following criteria 3 different coloured ration cards are issued in the State:-