Which VW Transporter is best?
- 1 Which VW Transporter is best?
- 2 How many miles will a VW Transporter engine do?
- 3 What is the top speed of a Volkswagen Transporter?
- 4 What does VW T30 mean?
- 5 Do VW Transporters rust?
- 6 What does t30 mean?
- 7 Where is VW Transporter built?
- 8 How often should a Cambelt be changed on a VW Transporter?
- 9 Are VW Transporter vans reliable?
- 10 Which Van is the fastest?
- 11 What is the most powerful van?
Which VW Transporter is best?
Generally speaking, you should buy the newest van you can afford. If you want a Volkswagen Transporter, then the T6 would be the one to aim. However, if your budget doesn’t stretch that far then a T5 would be a good choice, so long as you do your homework.
How many miles will a VW Transporter engine do?
VW Transporter T4, T5 and T6 are all easily capable of over 250,000 miles if well looked after. Some have even been reported to reach 500,000 which is a huge nod to Volkswagen for building such a robust vehicle.
What is the top speed of a Volkswagen Transporter?
1. Volkswagen Transporter
- Top speed 126mph. 0-62mph 8.9 seconds.
- Loadspace up to 9,300 litres. Payload up to 1,278kg.
- Top speed 116mph. 0-62mph 10.5 seconds.
- Loadspace up to 3,700 litres. Payload up to 700kg.
- Top speed 112mph. 0-62mph 10.9 seconds.
- Loadspace up to 8,600 litres.
- Top speed 110mph (est.)
- Loadspace up to 7,200 litres.
What does VW T30 mean?
T27 2.7 tonnes (T6 only) T28 – 2.8 tonnes. T30 – 3.0 tonnes.
Do VW Transporters rust?
According to the manufacturer, all VW vans are galvanised. It is then necessary to use specific paints to effectively protect the galvanized against rust.
What does t30 mean?
It means that the customer has to pay in full 30 days after the goods have shipped. Other companies have terms that read: 2% 10 days; net 30.
Where is VW Transporter built?
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Light commercial vehicle (M)|
How often should a Cambelt be changed on a VW Transporter?
Most VW engines have timing belt/cambelt replacement intervals between every 60,000 to 80,000 miles or 4 to 5 years [dependant on engine type]. Your service book should state the correct details.
Are VW Transporter vans reliable?
Yes, the VW T5 is reputed to be one of the most reliable vans on the road and it is frequent to see well maintained T5’s reaching over 250,000 miles (and even higher). The common problems documented here are minimal considering the model is now approaching 20 years of age.
Which Van is the fastest?
Here are 10 of the fastest minivans in the world.
- 8 Kia Sedona SXL.
- 7 Chrysler Town & Country.
- 6 BMW 220i Gran Tourer.
- 5 Toyota Sienna AWD.
- 4 Opel Zafira OPC. Via autoevolution.com.
- 3 Ford S-Max 2.0 EcoBoost. Via autoexpress.co.uk.
- 2 Honda Odyssey. Via thecarconnection.com.
- 1 Mercedes-Benz R 63 AMG. Via carscoops.com.
What is the most powerful van?
Highest Horsepower Van/Minivans of 2018
- # 12. 2018 Ford Transit 350 Van.
- # 10. 2018 Ford Transit 150 Wagon.
- # 9. 2018 Ford Transit 250 Van.
- # 7. 2018 GMC Savana 2500 Passenger.
- # 6. 2018 GMC Savana 3500 Cargo.
- # 4. 2018 Chevrolet Express 3500 Passenger.
- # 3. 2018 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo.
- # 1. 2018 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger.