What would you rather be questions?
What would you rather be questions?
- 1 What would you rather be questions?
- 2 Would you rather questions that make you think?
- 3 What would you rather Food Questions?
- 4 What is the best icebreaker question?
- 5 Which is better I would rather have questions or answers?
- 6 What’s the answer to the do does question?
- 7 How to respond to the person who answered my question?
- 8 What happens when you ask a Would you rather question?
- 9 Which is the hardest would you rather question?
- 10 When to use the game would you rather?
Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great-grandchildren? Would you rather have more time or more money? Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
Would you rather questions that make you think?
Tough Would You Rather Questions
- Talk to animals or speak all human languages?
- Be reborn into the past or the future?
- Be able to run 200 miles an hour or be able to fly 20 miles an hour?
- Give up your favorite food or give up sex?
- Eat dinner alone for a year or have to take showers at a public gym for a year?
Would you rather questions for the family?
Would You Rather…?
- … own your own boat or your own plane?
- … sweat melted cheese or always smell skunk?
- … be able to fly or be invisible?
- … speak every language in the world or play every instrument?
- … live in the future or in the past?
- … be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?
What would you rather Food Questions?
Food Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather eat a raw onion or two raw heads of garlic?
- Would you rather have to eat one jar of jam every day for the rest of your life, or never be able to eat bread again?
- Would you rather have the only beverage you can drink be water or the only food you can eat be salad?
What is the best icebreaker question?
Great Icebreaker Questions
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- When you die, what do you want to be remembered for?
- What is your favorite item you’ve bought this year?
- What would be the most surprising scientific discovery imaginable?
- What is your absolute dream job?
What do you say during ice breakers?
Here are five English icebreakers to help thaw the icy-cold awkwardness of meeting someone for the first time.
- Introduce yourself. This is the most obvious way to start a conversation.
- Comment on the surroundings.
- Find something in common.
- Give a compliment.
- Ask a question.
Which is better I would rather have questions or answers?
“I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that can’t be questioned.” To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up!
What’s the answer to the do does question?
The answers to do/does questions are always “yes” or “no”. This is why they are Yes/No Questions. Question: Do you like chocolate? Answer: Yes I do. / No I do not. Question: Does she have a brother? Answer: Yes she does. / No she does not. Negative sentences in simple present use do or does. She does not live in Brazil. They don’t have a dog.
Can you ask someone a Would you rather question?
You’ll get some very interesting answers and probably learn a lot more about the person you are talking to. If you’ve got a group, you can take turns choosing a would you rather question and asking each member of the group. If it’s just two of you, you both can take turns asking would you rather questions to each other.
How to respond to the person who answered my question?
The answerer at the very least took time to write an answer for your question. Let the answerer have the last word in his/her answer’s comment thread — especially if you’re a third party (that is, another commenter and not the question asker). It’s his/her answer, after all.
What happens when you ask a Would you rather question?
You’ll get some very interesting answers and probably learn a lot more about the person you are talking to. If you’ve got a group, you can take turns choosing a would you rather question and asking each member of the group.
What’s the best answer to ” would you rather “?
1. Would you rather be snowed in with your crush or lay on the beach with your crush? Get the answer now, plan your future vacation later. 2. Would you rather hit on someone much older than you or have someone much older hit on you? For those older gentlemen flirting with the younger generation. 3. Would you rather find true love or be rich?
Which is the hardest would you rather question?
If you’re looking for something a little bit more light hearted, try our Funny Would You Rather questions. Here’s a list of the Hardest Would You Rather Questions! Neither choice is easy, so you will be forced to make a tough decision. Try this out before your next team meeting, to get the decision making parts of your brain fired up.
When to use the game would you rather?
Bust these icebreakers out whenever you need to get conversation flowing. When you’re getting to know someone, a great way to break the ice is with the game “Would You Rather.”