How do I fix error code 1E?
How do I fix error code 1E?
Disconnect the strainer, clean and rinse it, as it may become clogged. Check the condition of the hose. It is possible that it is pinched, clogged, bent or twisted. Unplug the washing machine: unplug the cord and plug it into the power outlet after 5-10 minutes to reset error code 1E.
How do I clear the IE code on my LG dishwasher?
Check the water supply hose Check the filter on the water supply hose. Unplug the appliance and turn off the water tap or water valve. Unscrew the water supply hose. Remove the seal and plastic filter with a pair of small pliers or scissors.
What does 1E mean on LG washer?
An IE error code in LG washing machines signals that the machine’s washer was not filled with water in the allotted time. This could also be possible due to a faulty water inlet valve or a problem with a drain hose among others.
How do I fix the error code on my LG washer?
To fix this:
- Press POWER, and turn the machine OFF.
- Unplug the machine.
- With the power being disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in.
- Power the unit back ON.
- Press-in on the door firmly.
- Select any cycle, and press START/PAUSE.
What is IE error in Samsung washing machine?
The 1E error code occurs when there is a water level sensor failure which could be a result of a mechanical problem. This includes the water valve getting stuck in the open position, or any kind of electrical malfunction. And while it may seem like a difficult task to diagnose or fix the issue, it isn’t.
What is the meaning of 1E in Samsung washing machine?
Samsung malfunction 1E or 1C This means that the water pressure or water level is not correct. First check whether the washing machine is properly connected to the water supply. The supply hose may be clogged or kinked.
Why is my dishwasher saying IE?
– If the dishwasher has excess SUDS, your dishwasher cannot wash or rinse correctly. – E1 error code will appear when there is too many suds or excessive suds. – Only use a dishwasher detergent that is made for automatic dishwashers. – Check if there is water seeping through the dishwasher door.
How do I fix Internet Explorer error on my washing machine?
Follow the solutions below to fix the issue and clear the UE error code.
- Make Sure the Load is Balanced.
- Run a Rinse and Spin Cycle.
- Check That the Washer Is Level.
- Adjust the Legs to Level the Washer.
- Check the Leveling Legs.
- Check the Rotor Mounting Nut.
- Check the Suspension Rods or Shock Absorbers.
- Check the Hall Sensor.
How do I fix 1E error on my Samsung top load washer?
Samsung washing machine IE error – Possible solutions
- Do a hard power reset. You need to unplug your Samsung washing machine for about 5 minutes as this will normally reset most of the electronic glitches or any other issues with software that may be present.
- Ensure proper wire connection.
- Replace the pressure switch.
What does IE mean on Kenmore washer?
The IE code indicates that the washer detects a problem with water fill. Make sure that the hot and cold water supply faucets behind the washer are fully open. If you are using Floodsafe fill hoses that are shown in the image below, then I recommend that you replace those with conventional fill hoses.
How do I fix IE error on LG top load washer?
An IE error code indicates that the washer was unable to fill with water….
- Turn off the home’s hot and cold water supply taps/valve.
- Remove the water inlet hoses from the washer.
- Check the inlet filters on the inlet valves of the washer, inspect for any mineral deposits or other debris that may be clogging them.